Grinner Enamel Pin$10.00
"Submitted for the approval of the midnight society..."
Finally, an enamel pin inspired by every 90's kids worst nightmare, The Ghastly Grinner from Are You Afraid Of The Dark's Episode "The Tale of the Ghastly Grinner". This pin will make you feel nostalgic and chill your 6 year old bones to their very core.
- Hard enamel with a Black Nickel Finish
- Glow in the dark capabilities perfect for finding your way through the woods at night
- Double rubber pin back for an easy secure attachment
- Pin comes attached to custom Nick inspired backing card
- Artwork by Matthew Lineham
Ships out every 3 days. PINS SHIP SEPARATELY FROM PRINTS. In order to keep prints safe, all prints ship separately from pins.